In order to start the application procedure the following documents should send to the International Office until 15 January / 15 June:
- Exchange Student Application Form with the approval of your home university (TUHH Website)
- ECTS learning agreement Formwith the choice of courses or projects to be taken at TUHH (TUHH Website)
- Transcript of records with details of previous and current university work
- German Language Certificate A1- Level
- Applications/information on nominated students must reach the receiving institution by:
|Receiving institution||Autumn term*[October / March] or one academic year||Spring term*[April / September]|
- The receiving institution will send their decision within 4 weeks after closing date of application period, provided all necessary documents have been received by this date.
- A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than 4 weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI. Please note that at TUHH the assessment period for the winter semester ends May 15 and for the summer semester on November 15!